Bakgård: Interview              
              
           
      
      
        
      
      
        

Interview

5 questions for Pierre:

Q: Why did you apply to AHO?
A: I applied to AHO because of the proximity between the different culture institutions in Oslo and most of the people I know live here.

Q: Why are you so fascinated with clothes?
A: I like that clothes can talk for you. I really enjoy getting to know people and by seeing their clothes I get a sense of who they are.

Q: Do you feel that you have changed since you started studying architecture?
A: Personality wise, I have not changed at all. The only thing that has changed is that I have less time doing other stuff. I spend most of my time in studio, attending drawing classes or lectures.

Q: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
A: I would like to go anywhere in Africa because of the landscape and the people and the idea of it being a continent that not many young people travel to.

Q: Chose between having your eyeballs pierced or losing a foot.
A: Eyeballs. I read somewhere that they can reconstruct an eye, so there you have it.

Thanks for the answers, Pierre. Françoise
out!

No comments: